The Excellence Academy covers a variety of questions and topics to engage participants in considering how to further develop their nonprofit organization.
The Excellence Academy provides an in-depth curriculum and learning community for small and mid-size nonprofit organizations that serve Hancock County. Participants learn together about leadership, board engagement, resource development, and nonprofit management. Participation in this program is by invitation only.
- Five local nonprofit organizations (“Academy Owls”) will participate
- Quarterly half-day sessions quarterly in August, November, February, and May
- Classes led by Envisioneurs nonprofit consulting team
- In-depth curriculum and learning community
- $500 unrestricted grant annually throughout the three-year commitment
- Every three years, a cohort graduates and a new cohort begins